Saturday, September 19, 2009

World Card Making Day Open House

Come visit me on World Card Making Day for a chance to learn about how Stampin' Up! products can be used in making your cards (and many other projects). This will be my first ever event! Many products and completed projects will be on display for you to experience the high quality and versatility of Stampin' Up! merchandise. While visiting, you will be able to do a small project, look through the beautiful catalogs, learn about the current specials being offered, book workshops in your home, and put in orders for supplies to make your own holiday cards, etc. Special gifts and incentives will be offered to those who book a workshop in their home during this event.

Additional details TBA.

Visit my Stampin' Up! site/store at http://givvmistamps.stampinup.net to contact me, for more information on this and other events, or to shop my store online.

No comments: